To set up your Vimeo 'multi-video' page in the editSuite, you'll need to input the Album ID that is assigned to your collection of videos at Vimeo.com. To find this ID,
- Log into your Vimeo account, then navigate to the 'Videos' menu item at the top of the page and select 'My Albums'.
- From the 'My Albums' screen, select the Album that you want to feature on your liveBooks site, and copy the numeric code that appears at the end of its URL at the top of your browser window:
- Copy this code from your browser window, then paste it into the appropriate field in your editSuite PAGES module:
- Choose your PAGE LAYOUT preference from the drop menu below the VIMEO ALBUM ID field. You can toggle between the different page designs at any time.
- Click the SAVE button in the bottom right corner of the editSuite module, then hit the VIEW WEBSITE button at the top to initiate a sync with your Vimeo account.
* Remember that this last step is necessary after you've made any adjustments to your Vimeo video page!