Some of our Custom websites use key images. To update key images on a Custom liveBooks site, simply follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Pages module, found on the Edit Content tab in editSuite
- Select the key images that you want to update in the Select Page pull down menu.
- Choose Uploaded Page in the Select Page Type pull down.
- Select either “Select the Portfolio” or “Select the Artist” in the applicable pull down, depending on the type of key image you are updating.
- In the “Edit Content” section of the Pages module, use the Upload Files button to upload an appropriately sized image (the size depends on the function of the key image, and may differ from site to site).
- Use the browse window to find the file to upload and choose Select.
- Drag the image to the Image Preview box on the right side of the screen.
- Click “Save”.
- Repeat for any other key images that you want to update.
Note: we do not recommend use of the "resize images on upload" option with key images, as it is not set to upload images at the custom size for key image requirements