You can use this module to upload multimedia files to your website. You can add multiple menu items, each with movie/HTML/audio links as pull down menus. This module is found in the "EDIT CONTENT" tab from your editSuite.
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES
The Upload Multimedia module accepts the following video, movie, music, and media file types: mov, swf, flv, wmv, avi, mpg, mpeg, mp3, mp4, pdf, html and zip.
HTML websites containing multiple files (such as web galleries) should be compressed to a zip file.
*Note: We cannot guarantee that all supported file types are compatible with every website viewer's browser. Some files may require a browser plugin in order to play, or may not play as expected on all browsers.
ADDING MENU ITEMS AND UPLOADING FILES
- To add a multimedia menu item to the front of your website, click the Add new menu category button form the upper right corner of the window.
- The menu pop up window will appear. Enter the menu item name and click Add.
- To add content to the menu item click the Add file button from the menu item bar.
- A pop up will appear asking you to name your file. Type in the name and click Add.
- A browse window will then appear. Select the file you want to use and click Open. The new item will appear in the list under the menu item that you selected.
- To rename an item click on the Rename button. A pop up will appear, type in the new name and click Rename.
- To delete an item click on the Delete button. A warning will appear. Click yes to delete the item.
- To hide an item from the front of your website check the Hide box from the link bar.
- Click on Update Content to change the content of a link. A browse window will appear. Select the new file and click Open.
- To see the content of the link click on See content. A new window will open and show the content of the link.
- To reorder the links in the menu pull down you can use the up and down arrows from the link bar.
- When you are happy with the content click Save.