Please see the instructions below and note that a video tutorial outlining changing one image on your home page slideshow is available here and in full size here.
Also a video tutorial outlining changing all of the images on your home page slideshow is available here and in full size here.
- On your desktop, select the new images that you are preparing for you slideshow and rename them image_1.jpg , image_2.jpg , image_3.jpg, etc...
* Name images in the order you would like them viewed on your site
* When your home page slideshow was created, there was a set number of images. Please keep that number the same.
* If there is a missing image, a typo in the file name, etc, the slideshow will break.
- Create a folder on your desktop (Mac: Command+Click / PC: Right-click) and select "New Folder" from the context menu.
- Rename the newly created folder "home_images" (all lowercase, one word).
- Place all images in the newly created "home_images" folder.
- You must create a ZIP file of the newly created "home_images" folder. (Mac: Command+Click on the folder and select "Create Archive" / PC: Right-click on the folder and select "Send To" > "Compressed (zipped) Folder"). A newly created "home_images.zip" folder should now appear on your desktop.
- Login to your editSuite.
- Choose Edit Content > FTP.
- Choose option #2 "Upload a file or folder of files for web viewing".
- Click the "Upload" button. The liveBooks "FTP Upload" window should appear.
- Make sure "1" is selected from the "Number of files to be uploaded" drop down menu.
- Click the "Browse" button.
- Navigate to the "home_images.zip" folder on your desktop.
- Choose the Mac: "Select" / PC: "OK" button.
- Select "Upload".
- Once the file is uploaded, you should see an uncompressed folder, named "home_images" in the FTP files list. (Feel free to double-click on the folder to make sure everything has uploaded successfully.